- Selection of the color of the jacket is an important step which decides that how you match your jacket with the rest of the attire of the wardrobe.
- There are mainly two colors i.e. black or brown which are usually chosen to be worn with formal or informal clothes.
- Black can be matched if you have bright colors in your wardrobe whereas brown is pretty good for attire of dirt color.
The fit of the jacket refers to the fitting which has to be quite appropriate with the body shape so as to look good. There are several famous styles which are preferred by people for their characteristics such as;
- Bomber style is preferred by the individuals having lean bodies and it is not recommended to those who have bulkier bodies.
- Biker jackets are strongly recommended for bike riders because these jackets are available with strong padding which allowsthe rider to stay away from wounds incase of fall.
A proper cut of the jackethas to be chosen so that the jacket looks good on the wearer. Few points need to be considered in this manner when buy a leather jacket;
- Sleeve length must be appropriate, must not exceed the cuffs. Jacket length must be up to the waistline, must not exceed it.